Adding trackable URLs to your story allows you to view click data for outbound links within StudioStack's reporting.
- In a story request or Assets tab, click ‘Add Link’
- Assign a name to this link and copy the URL into the space provided
- Click ‘Add’ in the top-right corner of the page
Once you have added trackable links they will need to be assigned to a story request, before you are able to view the updated trackable URL:
Scroll down to the ‘Trackable Links’ section of your story request
- The URL’s for your tracked links have now been converted to trackable links
- Trackable link clicks will only be recorded in your dashboard if they come directly from a Pressboard story. If you copy and paste the link into a browser, or click on it from anywhere other than a story, it will still redirect but it won’t register as a click within Reports
2. Copy the new URL’s into your Word document as hyperlinks where applicable in the story
Note: Trackable links must be added into the document containing your story before sending to a publisher. The publisher will copy your document’s text, including links, into their CMS to be added to their website.
Next Step: Sending Story Requests