Adding trackable URLs to your story allows you to view click data for outbound links within StudioStack's reporting.
- In a campaign, under the Assets tab, click ‘Add Link’
- Assign a name to this link and copy the URL into the space provided (Tip: Use a name which is easy to reference back to the page you're linking to)
- Click ‘Add’ in the top-right corner of the page
Once you’ve added trackable links, they will need to be assigned to a story before you are able to view the updated trackable URL:
- Scroll down to the ‘Trackable Links’ section under the 'Details' tab of your story.
- The URLs for your tracked links have now been converted to trackable links
- Trackable link clicks will only be recorded in your dashboard if they come directly from a Pressboard story. If you copy and paste the link into a browser, or click on it from anywhere other than a story, it will still redirect but it won’t register as a click within 'Reports'
3. Copy the new URLs into your Word document as hyperlinks where applicable in the story
Note: Trackable links must be added to the story page by the publisher. If you have created Trackable Links in a shared campaign, be sure to let the publisher know by using the commenting feature on the 'Details' tab of the campaign.
Next Step: UTM Tagging for Referral Links