Before a user can collaborate on campaigns, request stories from publishers or review reports, they must be added to your Team. Once added to your Team, users can then be added to collaborate on campaigns and receive notifications.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of your home screen
- Select the 'Member's tab
- Click 'New Invitation' and add details for the new user
- The new user will receive an email notification prompting them to create a password and sign in
By default, new users will be added with a Standard role, which allows them to explore the marketplace and view reports of campaigns they are collaborators in. An Administrator role is required to add or edit team members, view billing information, see all campaigns and make updates to your organization. To change a user’s role, follow the steps below.
- Follow the steps above to open the 'Members' section
- Click the pencil icon to the right of a user to edit their role
- Select which role you’d like this user to have
- Hit ‘Save’
Next Step: Adding Credit to Your Account