Before a user can collaborate on campaigns, purchase from the marketplace or review reports, they must be added to your Team. Once added to your Team, users can then be added to collaborate on campaigns and receive notifications.
- Click on your Organization name in the left-hand navigation
- Click ‘More’ in the top right corner, then select 'Team'
- Click 'New Invitation' and add details for the new user
- The new user will receive an email notification prompting them to create a password and sign in
By default, new users will be added with a Standard role, which allows them to explore the marketplace and view reports of campaigns they are collaborators in. An Administrator role is required to add or edit team members, view billing information, see all campaigns and make updates to your organization. A Marketplace Buyer role is required to make purchases in the Marketplace. To change a user’s role, follow the steps below.
- Follow the steps above to open the 'Team' section
- Click the pencil icon to the right of a user to edit their role
- Select which role you’d like this user to have
- Hit ‘Save’
Next Step: Adding Credit to Your Account