Once your publication has been added to the Pressboard Marketplace, you’ll need to add pricing so that advertisers can purchase sponsored content from you.
To add public pricing and packages:
- Click on your user icon in the top right corner to access 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Publications' tab
- Click the gear icon on the right-hand side of the publication you’d like to edit
- Select the ‘Pricing’ tab
- Click ‘Add Pricing Package’
- Select all items included in your package (Note: The minimum requirement is a brand-provided article, published indefinitely)
- Enter your Marketplace price for the package you’re creating (Note: If selling a package on a distribution model like Cost Per Read (CPR) or Cost Per Click, type in a dollar value under “distribution unit fee.” In the below example, you’d be charging the advertiser $1.50 per read delivered to their paid content)
- Select the distribution that’s included as part of your package (Note: Advertisers can choose to purchase guaranteed reads over and above the reads included as part of basic package, if you want to make that option available. Total charge for guaranteed reads is determined by the “distribution unit fee” you set in
- Click ‘Add’ in the top right corner to add the pricing package to your Marketplace profile
You may edit your pricing at any time by clicking the pencil icon on the pricing tab.
Note: In StudioStack, publishers can also create "hidden" pricing packages which they can use to book stories for clients with special rates/deliverables on direct sold campaigns. Private pricing packages can also be used by Admin users when replying to RFPs with a custom package that meets the advertiser's specific campaign needs.
To add private pricing and packages:
- Follow steps 1 through 5 as described further above
- Right beneath the 'Description' field is a checkbox that says "Hide in public marketplace." Check this box.
- Proceed with steps 6 through 9
The hidden pricing package will now be visible in the drop-down to Admin users when they are asked to select a package, either in response to an RFP or when creating a direct sold campaign's story booking in StudioStack.