Before a user can collaborate on campaigns, request proposals from publishers or view reports, they must be added to your organization. Once added, users can then collaborate on campaigns and receive notifications.
Adding a new user:
- Click on your user icon in the top-right corner
- Click ‘Settings’, then select ‘Members’
- Click 'New Invitation' and add details for the new user
- The new user will receive an email notification prompting them to use the temporary password provided to sign in, after which they can reset their password
NOTE: Please inform Users to also check their spam/junk folder for the email invite.
There are three available roles for team members in StudioStack:
- Standard: Default role. Provides partial access, including the ability to manage campaigns and view reports
- Administrator: Provides full access, including the ability to manage any owned & operated publications, send and approve RFPs/Proposals, accept and manage campaigns and make updates to your organization
- Marketplace RFPs: Provides User the ability to send Requests for Proposals to a publisher when browsing the public Marketplace.
To change a user’s role, please follow the steps below:
- Follow the steps above to open the 'Members' section
- Under the 'Role' heading, click the pencil icon to edit a user’s role
- Select which role you’d like the user to have
- Hit ‘Save’
Next Step: Exploring the Marketplace