Before a user can collaborate on campaigns, request proposals from publishers or view reports, they must be added to your organization. Once added, users can then collaborate on campaigns and receive notifications.
Adding a new user:
- Click on your user icon in the top-right corner
- Click ‘Settings’, then select ‘Members’
- Click 'New Invitation' and add details for the new user
- The new user will receive an email notification prompting them to create a password and sign in
There are three available roles for team members in StudioStack:
- Standard: Default role. Provides partial access, including the ability to manage campaigns and view reports
- Administrator: Provides full access, including the ability to manage publications and billing, accept and manage campaigns and make updates to your organization
- Client: Limited access, including the ability to view custom reports as well as create and view orders.
To change a user’s role, please follow the steps below:
- Follow the steps above to open the 'Members' section
- Under the 'Role' heading, click the pencil icon to edit a user’s role
- Select which role you’d like the user to have
- Hit ‘Save’
Next Step: Exploring the Marketplace