StudioStack gives you the ability to measure deep content analytics on all of your content, in one place. In order to measure your content you must post the relevant story URL on the StudioStack reports page. This should be done at the moment a story is published in your CMS since we cannot collect data until the URL is added to the reports page.
Here's how to capture analytics for stories in your CMS:
- Publish the content to your publication through your CMS
- Open the relevant campaign in StudioStack and open the ‘Reports’ tab
- Add the exact URL of your content as it appears on your website to the 'Pressboard Analytics' and/or 'Google Analytics' sections and click ‘Add'
(Note: The URL must match exactly, otherwise the sponsorship assets won't display
and the analytics will not be shown in the reports. Do not change the URL of the
sponsored story after it’s live and posted in StudioStack)
4. If your website has a separate mobile URL, or another desktop URL directing to
the same story, please add both URLs to the campaign (e.g. a story is published
as ‘http://www.abc.com/story’ on desktop and ‘http://m.abc.com/story’ for mobile)
5. Connect other data sources, such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter etc using the same process.
(Note: StudioStack does not currently track Instant Articles on Facebook. Please
ensure the sponsored post is not an Instant Article)
Next Step: Viewing Reports as a Publisher