Posting the URL to StudioStack connects the platform to your CMS, letting you add sponsorship assets and capture analytics on the story.
Here's how to capture analytics for stories in your CMS:
- Publish the content to your publication
- Open the relevant campaign in StudioStack and open the ‘Reports’ tab
- Add the exact URL of your content as it appears on your website to the 'Pressboard Analytics' and/or 'Google Analytics' sections and click ‘Add'
(Note: The URL must match exactly, otherwise the sponsorship assets won't display
and the analytics will not be shown in the reports. Don’t change the URL of the
sponsored story after it’s live and posted in StudioStack)
4. If your website has a separate mobile URL, or another desktop URL directing to
the same story, please add both URLs to the campaign (e.g. a story is published
as ‘http://www.abc.com/story’ on desktop and ‘http://m.abc.com/story’ for mobile)
5. Share the story on Facebook with a handshake connected to the brand’s page
6. Add the Facebook post URL to the 'Facebook Analytics' section under the
(Note: StudioStack does not currently track Instant Articles on Facebook. Please
ensure the sponsored post is not an Instant Article)
Next Step: Viewing Reports as a Publisher