Style guides are located on each publisher’s profile and contain information about word count, spelling preferences, image requirements and more. They can be downloaded by advertisers to use when creating content to place via StudioStack.
Here's how to set up a downloadable style guide in your profile:
- Click on your user icon in the top right-hand corner of the platform
- Click ‘Settings’, then select 'Publications'
- Click the gear icon on the right-hand side for the publication you’re editing
- Select the 'Style Guide' tab
- Click 'Edit Style Guide'
- Fill in the required fields and hit 'Save'
Next Step: Receiving and Responding to RFPs