Once you’ve sent an RFP to a publisher, they’ll review it and reach out with any questions. The publisher will then provide a proposal through the platform for you to review and accept. You’ll receive an email notification that a proposal has been sent, and you’ll see an icon in the platform notifying you as well.
To review and accept a new RFP:
- Click on ‘RFPs’ in the left-hand navigation
- Click ‘Review’ next to the proposal you’d like to review
- Click ‘View Proposal’ in the top-right corner to open the publisher response
- Review the proposal sent by the publisher. If everything looks good, click ‘Approve’ in the top-right corner.
- A notification will be sent to the publisher, and the shared campaign will appear on your 'Campaigns' page
Next Step: Collaborating on Campaigns