The custom reports feature allows you to combine the results of stories across separate campaigns and view and share those results in aggregate. This enables you to compare performance from multiple publishers or campaigns, while also still being able to view the reports individually.
To create a custom report:
- Click on the 'Custom Reports' tab on the left-hand navigation
- Click on 'New Custom Report'
- Give your report a name and choose your start/end dates, which determine the timeframe from which results are shown
- Select up to 4 Highlighted Metrics to display at the top of the report
- Select the Report Components to display within the report
- Click 'Add Story'
- Use the search field to find the stories you want to add (results will respond to terms such as the advertiser’s name, story headline, etc.)
- Once you've added all the stories, click 'Done'
- On the “New Report” screen, click 'Add'
8. View results in aggregate on the 'Custom Reports' tab and provide the 'Share
URL' link to clients
Custom Report buttons:
(1) Share URL allows non-platform users (such as clients or stakeholders) to view your custom report without a StudioStack login. The URL link can be accessed by anyone that is given the link
(2) PowerPoint download - NEW
(3) Add a member from your Organization to view the report in StudioStack
(4) Edit your Custom Report
(5) Preview your Custom Report
(6) Delete your Custom Report
You’ll now be able to view, edit and share this report at any time from the 'Custom Reports' tab.
Next Step: Viewing Reports