The custom reports feature allows you to combine the results of stories across separate campaigns and view and share those results in aggregate. This enables you to compare performance from multiple publishers or campaigns, while also still being able to view the reports individually.
To create a custom report:
- Click on the 'Custom Reports' tab on the left-hand navigation
- Click on 'New Custom Report'
- Give your report a name and choose your start/end dates, which determine the timeframe from which results are shown
- Select up to 4 Highlighted Metrics to display at the top of the report
- Select the Report Components to display within the report
- Click 'Add Story'
- Use the search field to find the stories you want to add (results will respond to terms such as the advertiser’s name, story headline, etc.)
- Once you've added all the stories, click 'Done'
- On the “edit report” screen, click 'Save'
- View results in aggregate on the 'Custom Reports' tab
- You can also click the summary icon to toggle between stories and view aggregate results
- Or you can dive deeper into each story’s reporting dashboard to view specific analytics (attention, traffic sources, locations, etc.)
You’ll now be able to view this report at any time on the 'Custom Reports' page.
Next Step: Viewing Reports