Custom Reports are a powerful way to customize your campaign reporting. Pick and choose the data points that matter most, add and remove stories at any time, and share live, automatically updated reports with clients and stakeholders.
In order to build a Custom Report with a ‘Share URL’, your campaign must have the following:
- At least one story i.e. unique article URL
- All stories live and tracking engagement in the platform
Note: If you intend to include results from Google Analytics and/or Moat, please review the steps in this article to ensure those data sources are added to stories at the Campaign level, prior to building your Custom Report. If they are not added to the story/campaign, neither Google Analytics nor Moat results will populate at the Custom Report level.
Now that you’re ready to customize a dashboard with various data sources, head over to the ‘Custom Reports’ tab and follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘New Custom Report’ button in the top-right corner
- Give your Custom Report a Name and choose the Start and End dates from which results will be pulled. We recommend using a descriptive name for easy future reference, e.g. “Dollar General – Spring 2019”
- Choose up to four ‘Highlighted Metrics
i. These metrics will appear at the top of your report as high-level highlights of the
ii. You can choose between Pressboard, Google Analytics, Facebook, Promotion, Moat analytics etc as the data sources for any of the available highlighted metrics
4. Choose any number of more detailed ‘Report Components’ such as ‘Attention’, ‘Traffic Sources’, ‘Locations’ and Viewability’ and each of these component’s respective data sources. These reporting modules will appear below the list of stories.
5. Select the stories that you would like included in your report and Click "Done"
6. Click "Add" to complete your Custom Report and add it to your Custom report list
7. Custom Report buttons:
(1) Share URL allows non-platform users (such as clients or stakeholders) to view your custom report without a StudioStack login. The URL link can be accessed by anyone that has the link
(2) PowerPoint download - NEW
(3) Add a member from your Organization to view the report in StudioStack
(4) Edit your Custom Report
(5) Preview your Custom Report
(6) Delete your Custom Report
You’ll now be able to view, edit and share this report at any time from the 'Custom Reports' tab.