Pressboard's platform automates the entire process of billing and payment of purchased stories. If you are a publisher in Pressboard's platform, have already accepted and published a story from an advertiser and are awaiting payment, please review the process below for collecting your payment.
NOTE: Each Pressboard bill is tied to an individual story and is assigned a unique PBID#.
Banking Information: Pressboard processes payments via ACH/direct deposit to your company bank account. If you have not previously provided Pressboard with your banking information, or if that information changes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details:
Your Publication Details:
- your organization name / publication name and complete billing address
- Your accounting contact full name and e-mail address
Your Bank Information:
- The name of your financial institution and complete address
- Branch/transit number
- ABA Routing number
- Account number
- Currency of Account
Any questions or follow-ups regarding status of your direct deposit set-up should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requesting Payment In order to receive payment, a publisher Requests Payment via the Pressboard Platform. Only Admin users in your account will have access to the billing section and can request payments.
- Click on your Organization name in the left-hand navigation
- Click ‘More’ in the top right corner, then select 'Billing'
- If the story for which you are requesting payment was published and has been live for 4 weeks, your payment has been earned. It will be ready for payment 30 days later. At that time the payment status will be marked as 'Ready' and you can click on its drop-down menu to ‘Download Purchase Order’
- After downloading the Purchase Order and confirming that all of details match your internal accounting records, click 'Request Payment,' which will notify Pressboard and expedite your direct deposit payment.
And... you're done!
If you have any questions, or have not received a requested payment, please follow up with email@example.com and quote your PBID#.