Once your publication has been added to the StudioStack Marketplace, you will need to add pricing in order for advertisers to purchase sponsored content from you.
- Click on the 'gear' icon in the top right corner to access your Organization Settings
- Click on the 'Publications' tab
- Click on the 'gear' icon on the right-hand side for the publication you are editing
- Select the ‘Pricing’ tab
- Click ‘Add Pricing Package’
- Select all items included within your package's Marketplace price (Note: The minimum requirement is a brand-provided article, published indefinitely)
- Enter your Marketplace Price for the package you are creating (Note: If selling a package on a 'Distribution Model' like Cost-Per-Read or Cost-Per-Click, type in a dollar value under 'Distribution Unit Fee' i.e.; in this example, $1.50 is what you would be charging the Advertiser per Read delivered to their paid content)
- Select the Distribution engagements and Channels that are included as part of your 'Placement Fee'. (Note: Advertisers can choose to purchase any amount of Guaranteed Reads over and above the Reads included as part of placement. Total charge for Guaranteed Reads is determined by the 'Distribution Unit Fee' you set earlier in Step 7, if applicable)
- Review all the edited fields, then scroll back to the top of the window and Click ‘Add’ in the top right corner to activate the Pricing Package on your Marketplace profile.
You may edit your pricing at any time by clicking the 'pencil' icon on the pricing tab.