You can add an unlimited number of publications to your StudioStack account. If you have several publications you add each of them individually and then provide access to specific users for each publication, depending on their roles within your organization.
- Click on the 'gear' icon in the top right corner to access your Organization Settings
- Click on the 'Publications' tab then select ' New Publication'
- Click on the ‘Upload your logo’ icon
- Fill in the details for your publication including name, URL, Categories and a description of your site’s content
- Click ‘Add’ in the top right corner
Once your publication has been added it is automatically placed in queue to be verified. StudioStack's general criteria for publisher approvals are as follows:
- Number of Monthly Unique Pageviews
- Professionally produced, brand-safe editorial content (no user generated content)
- A responsible ad layout i.e. reasonable number of ads appearing on sponsored content URL, and
- Primarily English speaking audience (with the exception of French Canadian sites).
Reminder: Include http:// or https:// when entering your Publication’s URL
Next Step: Adding Pricing for your Publication