Pressboard’s code needs to be added to your sponsored article pages. Once you post the article’s live URL in a given campaign, the Pressboard platform automatically serves the relevant sponsorship messaging (presented by and footer) onto that URL, if applicable, and begins to track data within the platform.
- Click on your Organization name in the left-hand navigation
- Click ‘More’ in the top right corner, then select 'Publications'
- Click the gear icon on the right-hand side for the publication you are editing
- Click the red ‘Get Code’ icon
- You will now add the Pressboard code to your CMS:
- If your CMS is on WordPress: Download the Pressboard Stories plug in and take note of your Media ID
5. The system will automatically confirm the code has been added within 24 hours
Reminder: You must have access to your publication’s CMS article template in order to complete this step