Pressboard requires read-only access to various data sources to execute tasks within the platform. This includes building a publisher’s profile in the Marketplace and providing story reporting for campaigns.
- Click on your Organization name in the left-hand navigation
- Click ‘More’ in the top right corner, then select 'Publications'
- Click the gear icon on the right-hand side for the publication you are editing
- Select the ‘Social’ tab
- You will be asked to provide permission to access read-only analytics from your social accounts
- Select the appropriate social profile from the list. You can add more than 1 social profile. Once the social connection is in place it will take approximately 4 hours to update on your profile
Reminder: You must have Admin access to your publication’s social profile in order to complete this step