By default, a test campaign will be added to your campaigns list. This allows you to test that the StudioStack code is working and allow you to preview how a sponsorship message (presented by and footer) will look on your article pages.
- Click on ‘Campaigns’ in the left-hand navigation, then click 'My Campaigns' and choose 'All Campaigns'
- Click the ‘Review’ button in your Test Campaign
- Click ‘Accept Story’ in the top-right corner of the page. Find a page on your website that does not receive much traffic to use as a test URL. Ensure the StudioStack code has been added to this page.
- Add the live URL of that article under the ‘Reports’ tab of the Test Campaign
- Review the article page on your website and check that a footer has appeared on the bottom of the page – this means the code has successfully been added
Next Step: Connecting Your Social Accounts