StudioStack’s Story Marketplace is an online store where advertisers and agencies discover and buy content placements from premium media publishers.
How it works
Advertisers discover publishers through the Marketplace. Your publication has its own profile showcasing reach, audience and rates. Advertisers can quickly and easily make a purchase through the Marketplace. The performance of each story is tracked automatically.
What advertising product is sold in the marketplace?
The StudioStack Story Marketplace offers advertisers the ability to publish brand-provided and/or publisher produced articles on a publisher’s site. As a publisher, you will receive story requests from advertisers, create custom packages based on their campaign objectives and collaborate on execution before publishing the stories on your website.
What do I need to do to get started?
- Sign up for a StudioStack publisher account
3. Add custom content packages to your publication profiles in the Marketplace
4. Start receiving buys from advertisers or share your publication profiles with your own prospects
5. Collaborate, publish and share those stories
6. Provide the advertiser with real-time access to the robust reporting dashboard
Next Step: Signing up as a Publisher