If you're a publisher in StudioStack, have already accepted and published a story from an advertiser and are awaiting payment, please review the process below for collecting your payment.
Note: Each StudioStack bill is tied to an individual story and is assigned a unique PBID# (Pressboard ID).
Banking Information: Pressboard processes payments via ACH/direct deposit to your company bank account. If you have not previously provided Pressboard with your banking information, or if that information changes, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Your Publication Details:
- Your organization name/publication name and complete billing address
- Your accounting contact full name and e-mail address
Your Bank Information:
- The name of your financial institution and complete address
- Branch/transit number
- ABA Routing number
- Account number
- Currency of account
Any questions or follow-ups regarding status of your direct deposit set-up should be directed to email@example.com.
Requesting Payment: In order to receive payment, a publisher will be required to send a note to Pressboard's accounting team (see above). In the payment request note, please outline the following details:
- Campaign/Advertiser name
- Publication name
- 4-digit PBID associated with each unique story in the campaign
To find the PBID of a story, use the followings steps:
- Go to 'Campaigns' or find the campaign using the search bar at the top of the platform view
- Once you've found the campaign, click on the story's 'View Reports' button
- Copy the 4-digit PBID as seen in the URL (screenshot below)
And... you're done!
If you have any questions, or haven't received a requested payment, please follow up with firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your PBID#.